Jacqueline is coming to Dhaka.

The news has spread in the entertainment district that Bollywood stars are coming to shake the stage in Dhaka. The ‘power couple’ famous Tapas-Munni, aka TM, is going to organize a performance show with them. But who wants to see the audience in Dhaka? The survey is going on. The stage will be arranged according to the choice of the audience.

Bollywood superstar Shahid Kapoor is already ahead of Ranveer Singh in that race. Kaushik Hossain Tapas, chief executive of TM Network, released a new poll on Facebook. On one side is Bollywood sensation Kriti Shannon, and on the other side is Sri Lankan-born Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandez.

Which of the two popular heroines do you want to see in Bangladesh? Viewers have already started voting for answers to such questions.

As of the writing of this report, Jacqueline is ahead with 65 percent of the votes in the poll published on Tapas Facebook page. On the other hand, Kriti is behind with 35 percent of the votes.

However, Kriti fans are yet to despair. Anyone can go and vote for their favorite star in the open poll.

It is known that it is going to be held in September. The organization and preparations for it have started since the beginning of the year.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *